Thursday, September 20, 2007

20 September: Tagged

Granny J from over at Walking Prescott (that's Prescott, Arizona, not John) tagged me a couple of days ago.

The game is to list something relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name, or for those without a middle name, for each letter of a preferred middle name.

I rather enjoy word games, and after some thought, out came the Thesaurus. Well, you know how that diverts the attention for a few hours......

Not wishing to use my middle name, I ran my eye over the family tree, spotting various grandmothers and other foremothers, looking for something

Simple
Apt
Right
And
Honest

It might be

Mostly
Antisocial
Usually
Dodging
Entanglement

or

Always
Guessing
Never
Entirely
Seeing

but it turns out to be

Just
Another
Normal
Eccentric.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stitchwort,

I found your blog through Granny J. and like your explanation of middle names. I especially vote for these:
simple, apt, right and honest.

Granny J. tagged me,too. The answers can be seen on my blog:

http://olivia-kroth.blog.de.vu

KAZ said...

Excellent Stitch - good old Agnes.
I shall now think of myself as a 'normal eccentric'

The bad news is that I'm tagged by 'View' to do something similar. I was going to tag you back - but I can't now can I?

Granny J said...

Well done, Stitch!

Lucy said...

Hey, you did a really good one of these! That's funny about 'Walking Prescott' because I always had a rogue mental image of GrannyJ taking Big John out on a leash, which I always managed to suppress before fully realising it...