Friday, September 21, 2007

21 September: There now follows....

A short intermission. Nuts, drinks, and ice creams may be available in the foyer. Some adverts for businesses only five minutes from this theatre may appear somewhat scratchily.

If you must, you can watch bbc3 till I get back - but remember not to post about it unless you want hundreds ( and I mean hundreds) of curious people, possibly many of them unwashed, peering into the recesses of your blog, and moving right along there without even saying "hi".

There may be holiday photos.

Should be back next weekend. Missing you already.....

3 comments:

KAZ said...

Enjoy yourself - I pesume you'll tell us where you're going when you've been!

Rog said...

Yes seconded. I pesume as well.

Lucy said...

Hope you had a good time on your jollies. It's been good catching up. I know just what you mean about face creams making you want to wash, and the non-Saxon Saxon church was a beauty.